Monday, May 14, 2012

Week 7

I have spent a lot of time in Spokane on this tour, from weeks 3 to 4, and then 6 to 7. I always spend the majority of my time there with one of my oldest and closest friends, Andrea, who lives there. In the last couple months, she has shared her bed with me, built me a fire, driven me all over Spokane and Northern Idaho, introduced me to new friends, showed me new places in our hometown, sang back-up for me at several shows, and stayed in one very sketchy Idaho motel with me. We have had so many adventures involving karaoke, mad libs, red wine, and car rides, far too many to recount here, but I just wanted to give a shout out to my best woman. You really are the best, grrlfriend!

I would be remiss if I didn't also thank her parents, who let me stay, shared their food, loaned me sound equipment, and, as always, made me feel very welcomed. I love all you Workmans! See you in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment